Depending on the finished colour, either clear float or ultra-clear float glass sheets are treated in much the same way as the silver mirror is produced.
Using purified water, the sheets are washed before being polished and passed through the relevant paint lines using specialised glass paint.
In addition to an extensive range of standard colours, we can also provide colours for any of our customers’ bespoke requirements as well as matching to a ral code.
All our Glass Splashbacks come with the following benefits
- Easy to clean luxury glass splashbacks – Easy Clean coating is also available which helps repel grease
- Gloss or Brushed glass finishes
- Our gloss printed glass splashbacks are manufactured from low iron glass
- Heat resistant to over 400C (degrees celsuis)
- All toughened glass splashbacks edges are polished with a 1.5mm bevel
- If drill holes are ordered they are the same thickness of the glass due to the toughening process and requirements
For more information or if you would like a free home visit, please either call 01274 545 729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Office Hours
Where to find us
56 Duckworth Lane, Heaton
Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD9 5HB
01274 545 729